Re: HP LaserJet CM1015 MFP re-install will not work

I re-installed the software from the HP website. The software seemed to
install successfully. The printing function works fine.

There is one catch. Unlike when I installed the software a year ago
from the CD, this installation did not put the "HP solution Center" on
my desktop. I cannot find the solution center anywhere. This is what I
always used to scan documents.

Now when I go to the printer and attempt to scan I get the message
"There is no TWAIN-compliant device installed. Please install one and
try again."

This seems to be a major improvement in the fact that the scanner and
PC recognize each other, but if I am understanding this correctly, my
computer doesn't have any software to open/save what I scan.

Is there a way to get the "HP Solution Center" (I tried installing from
the website a second time, but it tells me I already have the software
and gets stuck for awhile and then turns off) OR is there a free program
I can download that will allow me to scan.

Thanks for all of your help and patience!!

--
hannibee14

  • RE: Experiences with company nCircle and their IP360 product
    ... since I installed it for myself I have helped to install it at ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: i might be hacked if...
    ... Buy a new HD and a retail copy of XP for a clean install ... > The Tech" feature at their website that got me very ... > professional security tech after having given up on email ... > chat back in late december and having to accept an activeX ...
  • Re: Driver problems on new system.
    ... > Have you checked for an updated BIOS at Asus's website? ... > drivers on their site too. ... > I'd also suggest testing the RAM. ... >>I'm cool with doing a total new install, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Install Of SP2 Freezes/Hangs Part Way Though The Install!
    ... from Dell or be on their website. ... Look to other advice as to how to 'slipstream' SP2 into an installation CD, ... Unplug all but one Optical Drive ... Clean install XP and then Activate. ...
  • Re: Why did a visit to Google install netbios.dll in my windows system folder?
    ... >> Why did a visit to Google install netbios.dll in my windows system ... > It's called a Website Drive By, where as, you access a Website and that ... > BlackIce Application control stopped the download reporting that ... > Sygate Pro after BlackIce detected everything upfront, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)