Re: HP LaserJet CM1015 MFP re-install will not work

I just tried your suggestion, but I get the same error message saying
that I need to be an administrator to install the software.

--
hannibee14

  • Access denied: Login as administrator
    ... I use windows XP (did not install SP2). ... I could not run the game, I get an error message saying: ... The thing is, I am an administrator. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Administrator access
    ... administrator and keep geeting error message saying I do ... not have rights as administrator to install program. ...
  • Re: Draft I: Why You Dont Want to Install Software
    ... All these functions should be under the control of the system administrator. ... > idea of contacting your network consultant to install software probably ... > could install software. ... Windows 9x was notoriously unstable and fragile. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Draft I: Why You Dont Want to Install Software
    ... that evil IT guy-- the party pooper who runs his network with an iron fist. ... > been made members of the 'local administrator' group. ... >> idea of contacting your network consultant to install software probably ... >> could install software. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • SP2 - Access Denied error when installing software
    ... we'll repair Windows and then install SP2. ... > Okay here's what I've found in the registry looking at the permissions in the ... So I added my account and "Users " groups. ... > By the way I did all this from safe mode under the "Administrator" account. ...
    (microsoft.public.games)