Re: Unable to print over a wireless network

Hi, Oldman! So glad you wrote this. I have a Dell 330 wireless router
which works great with my Dell laptop which uses XP. I'm considering
purchasing a Toshiba Satellite laptop and I simply want to know if my
wireless printing will work with the Vista which will come with the
Toshiba. After doing much internet research, it seems a lot of folks
have issues because of not having the proper drivers for Vista. Can
someone give me some good advice on this subject?

--
diamond1969
.