Re: Unable to print over a wireless network

Hi, Oldman! So glad you wrote this. I have a Dell 330 wireless router
which works great with my Dell laptop which uses XP. I'm considering
purchasing a Toshiba Satellite laptop and I simply want to know if my
wireless printing will work with the Vista which will come with the
Toshiba. After doing much internet research, it seems a lot of folks
have issues because of not having the proper drivers for Vista. Can
someone give me some good advice on this subject?

--
diamond1969

  • Locked Out Of A Dell Laptop
    ... A friend of mine has been locked out of his Dell laptop and cannot find the ... The laptop has Vista Ultimate installed on it and I am unable to activate ... the hidden administrator's account to get into Vista. ... Is the Vista Ultimate user account passwords located in a different ...
  • Gateway Laptop doesnt like the cold
    ... Not owning a wireless router myself, I wanted to find out if the ... Finally Vista would not boot. ... Proceeded with Gateway's Recovery Management and recovered ... do notebooks all hate the cold? ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Contemplating purchase of Windows Media "Extender"
    ... Massively superior to XP....but I realise I am in a minority in thinking this. ... Whilst crashes in XP were rare on the laptop - and occasional on the desktop when removing USB devices - I've yet to have a single Bluescreen in Vista, and the only crashes I've had were related to a very badly written, old Windows Explorer extension which caused Explorer to crash regularly. ... all my hardware worked fine with Vista - even the 3 year old Dell laptop had drivers for every device on it. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • update on Vista
    ... Vista does not come with all the codecs ... In general, I am very pleased with this Dell laptop thus far, and I'm really ... free space on a USB thumb drive as system RAM. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Powerpoint 2003 text in text box not appearing 1 Dell Studio l
    ... "Lucy Thomson" wrote: ... Both the Desktop and the new Dell wth the problem are using Powerpoint ... Another Dell laptop is running Windows XP with ... And does the Vista box have 2003 or 2007? ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)