Re: Duplex printing bug head to toe - HP printer

I applied the fix today for head-to-toe that was received from Bob
Headrick and it corrected the problem. Thanks Bob!

--
cdsweet
cdsweet's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/cdsweet.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Strange NDR
    ... Make sure that there is an outlook profile for the mailbox requiring repair ... On the next window "MDB Viewer Test Application" select MDB from the tool ... in Child Folders: ... Whenever Bob sends out any Calendar invite, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Renaming account leaves traces
    ... Since Bob ... would be doing the same functions as John and because a PC that John ... either need to leave it be, or delete the local profile and recreate ... move the PST file somewhere safe on the ...
  • RE: Profile Problems
    ... I have seen similar problems when there is a networking problem. ... > with the domain controller attached at the end of it, ie user: bob, domain: ... > accounting, when bob logs in, win2k creates profile bob.accounting, but the ... > When the same user logs into another computer, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Renaming profiles
    ... I'd still like a way to rename the profile, if possible, so that we can at ... > Hi Bob - ... > (E.g. shop floor PC where workers need to look up job info in a LOB app, ... >> reconnect the right profile to the Support user. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cant use my control panel anymore HELP - add info
    ... BOB I tried to get in as Administrator when using that profile I could ... Is there something I can do in the user bob's profile (it is set to use ... The memory can not be read. ...