Re: Lexmark X74 Printer

Hecman wrote:

*-:huh:Hello, I am running Vista on Laptop and trying to upload Lexmark
Driver Software (X74 Older) starts to install but does not
"finish"....all installation progress dialogue disappears from screen ,
how can I tell if software has been sucessfully uploaded? I cannot see
any Lexmark programs in the "uninstall program" listing and I keep
receiving "Internet Explorer Script Error ..." mesage when I try to
print. Any help is appreciated-*

According to this, your printer is not supported in Vista:

You can try the XP driver but you probably will need to purchase a new

Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!