Re: scanner

"Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:O5pRGadDJHA.5316@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
staquet wrote:

is there a place to find a pilot for HP scanjet 5300c
Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by "a pilot". If you're talking about drivers,
according to this HP webpage your scanner is not supported in Vista.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01123715&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=58381&lang=en

Time to purchase a new scanner that works in your operating system.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

Yes indeed, I meant "driver". I am aware that hp wants you to buy a new one, but I do not see why I should. I am trying to find a way to go around . Thank you

  • Re: Most expensive Apple?
    ... Luckily mine has so far only done the little elephant on her shoulder ... Well there's so much injustice but how do we chose when it comes to ... scanner in their local hospital. ... I have a sheep and some chairs that need fixing ... ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Cannot change or delete file
    ... Walter R. wrote: ... I have a few files that I scanned into my computer from my scanner. ... either post back with the exact text of any error ... Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: UMAX ASTRA 610P SCANNER DRIVERS
    ... for inclusion with the operating system. ... If the device manufacturer does NOT want to update "their" device drivers to ... Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ... >>> Has anybody got any idea how I can get my Astra 610P scanner to work ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: WinXP and HP ScanJet 5300cxi scanner installation issues
    ... Epson 880 Inkjet printer on my Windows XP operating system. ... > I have contacted HP support for help resolving the installation issues ... > the scanner driver and HP software installation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [SLE] Looking for new linux/windows desktop computer
    ... On Thursday 02 September 2004 6:48 pm, marcia wrote: ... He wants a printer and scanner as well ... > husband) wants to purchase this soon but does not want to go over the ... I would otherwise install linux for him. ...
    (SuSE)