Re: connect FAX with a Vista PC
- From: Malke <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 04:19:30 -0700
Dimitris Papageorgiou wrote:
Is there a way i can connect the FAX mashine with my computer.
The fax does'nt have a USB connection only 2 RJ-11 ports.
Is there any kind of adapter available in the market that can make
possible the connection using the aforementioned jacks
You would need to have a fax-capable modem installed in your computer. If
you have Vista Home Basic/Premium, you'd need third-party faxing software.
Fax machines run over phone lines, not USB.
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
- Prev by Date: Re: Cannot connect to printer error 0x0000007e
- Next by Date: Re: Cannot connect to printer error 0x0000007e
- Previous by thread: Cannot connect to printer error 0x0000007e
- Next by thread: Shared Printer Problem