Re: Cannot connect to printer error 0x0000007e

ZACommando wrote:

When I attempt to add a printer from our campus ADS network with my Vista
Ultimate x64 machine, I get the following error:

Windows cannot connect to the printer. Operation could not be completed.
(error 0x0000007e).

This happens regardless of the printer I try to connect to (different
makes
and models). It also happens regardless of the machine the printer is
connected to.

Are you first installing Vista 64-bit drivers for the printers on your
machine? If not, that's your next step. Get them from the printer mftr.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!