Re: Changing ink in Cannon Printer

Dodimay <Dodimay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a Cannon Pixma ip1700 printer. I just changed the ink(why do you have
to push with all your might to insert the cartridges?) Anyway, got both of
hem in and the light on top tells me they're in there right. WhenI check in
the printer properties, it still tells me both cartridges are almostempty. I
just bought these. Can someone tell me what else I might not be doing? I
would really apreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Some Canon printers require you to reset the ink levels when you put new
cartridges in. This is done from the printer driver under the Maintenance or
similar tab.
Tony
MS MVP Printing Image

  • Re: Changing ink in Cannon Printer
    ... it still tells me both cartridges are almostempty. ... you have to push with all your might to insert the cartridges?" ... Vista question, ... question like this in a printing hardware newsgroup. ...
  • Changing ink in Cannon Printer
    ... I have a Cannon Pixma ip1700 printer. ... to push with all your might to insert the cartridges?) ... it still tells me both cartridges are almostempty. ... would really apreciate some feedback. ...