Re: FAIL TO SEND FAX with windows fax and scan
- From: "aking_lee" <aking_lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 10:34:39 +0800
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY.
maybe i shall try to expose the problem by explain my activity in
detail,here it goes.
1.the phone wire is switched from my under-using phone,and my telphone work
well,so i believe it would be capable in the new place.
2.i have checked the device manager, and found a modem name"thinpad modem".
even i had open it's properties and inquried it,according to the information
i googled, i am sure it's working type is "0,1"(there said to be 0,1,2 three
3.i ran the windows fax and scan, chosed tools-accounts, and found this"fax
chosed tools-fax setting, and make sure
think pad modem is selected.
4.i tried to send a new fax
to:987149207(9 means for a outlines or distance call)
content:this is a test fax
then i sent it and was informed
"<987149207>/987149207/none/2008-6-6/pending/line unavailable/ /local
ps:i also found my moden's communication port is COM3
FOR ANY FURTHER INFO. PL. LET ME KNOWN.
- Prev by Date: Re: FAIL TO SEND FAX with windows fax and scan
- Next by Date: Re: Error 0x0000000d in network printer
- Previous by thread: Re: FAIL TO SEND FAX with windows fax and scan
- Next by thread: Re: FAIL TO SEND FAX with windows fax and scan