Re: FAIL TO SEND FAX with windows fax and scan

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY.
maybe i shall try to expose the problem by explain my activity in
detail,here it goes.

1.the phone wire is switched from my under-using phone,and my telphone work
well,so i believe it would be capable in the new place.

2.i have checked the device manager, and found a modem name"thinpad modem".
even i had open it's properties and inquried it,according to the information
i googled, i am sure it's working type is "0,1"(there said to be 0,1,2 three
types)

3.i ran the windows fax and scan, chosed tools-accounts, and found this"fax
moden/local fax(default)/connected/
chosed tools-fax setting, and make sure
think pad modem is selected.

4.i tried to send a new fax
to:987149207(9 means for a outlines or distance call)
subject:test
content:this is a test fax

then i sent it and was informed
"<987149207>/987149207/none/2008-6-6/pending/line unavailable/ /local

ps:i also found my moden's communication port is COM3

FOR ANY FURTHER INFO. PL. LET ME KNOWN.

.