- From: mygoose <mygoose.44gvkd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:57:29 +0000
I have an HP printer. This is how I fixed the problem: Put printer
software in CD; look in the CD program list; go to "setup" folder; go
the "Destinations" folder; right click the "Destinations.msi" file;
click "repair". It will load and then works fine.
I was delighted when I came across this post which exactly describes a
problem I have suffered from for ages. I thought an HP printer was the
culprit. I have three and felt it was the All in One HP 6380 which had
I cheerfully followed your steps but when I clicked on repair it said
it could not carry out the repair because the printer was not turned on
although it was on and printing at the time.
Would be grateful for any help.
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Not Starting Past Loading Bar
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Explorer shuts down when I try to open folder on my desktop
- Previous by thread: Windows Explorer shuts down when I try to open folder on my desktop
- Next by thread: Computer freezes immediately after login