Re: Text color

Hi,

You would have to revert to a classic theme and then change the color for "selected items" in the advanced color properties of Personalization/Windows Color and Appearance. It's not customizable when running an aero theme.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Carl G" <cgerving@msnDOTcom> wrote in message news:23C3B13C-BA33-4AD0-84E4-91934DE92D2E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,
When I open windows explorer and click on any word or folder way on the left , it is highlited in a very light blue, how can I change that color to say like dark blue like windows classic .
Thank you.
Carl G

  • Re: Text color
    ... Rick Rogers, ... "Carl G" wrote in message ... When I open windows explorer and click on any word or folder way on the left, it is highlited in a very light blue, how can I change that color to say like dark blue like windows classic. ...
  • Re: Windows Classic theme
    ... Restore Themes Functionality ... > I am trying to force Windows XP into Classic theme. ... Windows XP Modifies Theme or> Windows Classic Modifies Theme. ...
  • Re: Desktop Theme
    ... Try disabling the Themes service. ... When the Themes service has stopped, ... In case your Windows Classic.theme file is corrupted, ... Restore Luna Theme - Restore Classic Theme ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: XP-Home Edition Luna theme doesnt appear
    ... the advanced tab and click on Settings under Performance. ... there is a check beside "Use visual styles on Windows and buttons". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: "Old-style" taskbar?
    ... > Troubleshooting Windows XP, Tweaks and Fixes for Windows XP: ... That tweak doesn't decreases the minimum width of the taskbar buttons. ... Windows Classic theme my taskbar goes to a second line on the 27th ... button (buttons are 42 pixels left edge to next left edge). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)