Re: 100% CPU usage

Folks...

For the past few days, I've faced the same problem - whatever the
application is, the CPU will go to 100% and after a lot of research I
found that the CPU fan was not running. I just used a small pin &
inserted in to the fan ventilation holes, just moved the fan with the
pin and it started running like a wild horse :)

Install this software to check your CPU fan status, CPU temp
everything...http://www.diefer.de/i8kfan/index.html

Now my laptop is working properly...but still the problem exists with
the CPU fan which i will correct it later....

Thanks guys...

--
rbalagr
rbalagr's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/157309.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: [SLE] Laptop choice
    ... CPU heatsink fins_! ... has variable CPU fan control. ... he once had a laptop that would begin to malfunction if used with the top ... A lot of modern computer systems are designed or operated at the very edge ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Puzzle
    ... The CPU fan and case fan ran for 1 second and died. ... from the LEDs. ... Opinions please if you would be so good. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • temperature swings on Sun Blade 1000
    ... Sun Managers: ... HARDWARE: SunBlade 1000 w/4Gb RAM ... for CPU temps and cpu fan speeds shows that: ... - the CPU fan is staying at 19% speed until the CPU temperature ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Another M2N32-SLI Deluxe Problem: System Turns Off after 5 Seconds of Turning On
    ... Zalman CNPS9700LED Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler ... So I unscrewed the retention module base, ... Have you connected the CPU fan to the wrong mobo connector, ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: motherboard RAM failures
    ... I know overclocking can be made to work, ... speeds. ... but even at 10x encode rate I can't get the CPU load up to more than 50%. ... of CPU fan. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)