Re: backup failed

I'm assuming it's a Windows backup because I don't have any other backup programs on the computer. This computer has Vista Home Premium on it.

"peter" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:#bsydMvbKHA.5796@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yes
find out what program is doing the backups
and to where and then try one manually.
My guess from the info you have given us is that
its not configured correctly.

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"Walter Goldschmidt" <wgold@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:hemsmm$1psk$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For some reason my sons laptop has a small pop up window in the taskbar that says last back up failed. Is there a way to fix this?

Walt

.