Re: Defrag doesn't work

I think Alex's point was that you originally typed HHD, not HDD :-)

"Ǝиçεl" <l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B1ACAB65-1CCA-4D87-BC1E-15C908E24618@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Alex,

If your HDD ( H ard D isk D rive) is running perfectly, that doesn't mean
it's going to stay that way forever!

Check your hard disk for errors ...
http://www.windowsreference.com/windows-vista/how-to-use-check-disk-in-windows-vista-using-gui-and-command-line/

Good luck
-=-

"Alex" wrote:

If you mean my hard drive C, it's got 391 GB free of 451 GB.
--
Thanks, Alex

.