Re: Browser window resizes

Thank you.
I'll try and hope for the best
/Hans

"baghb14" wrote:

I never heard of this before but, maybe you can try disabling your java
script?

--
baghb14

  • Re: HOW TO SECURE INTERNET BROWSERS
    ... Disable: Download unsigned ActiveX controls ... Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting ... High safety: Java permissions ... > Disabling Java, and Java-Script, may cause some Web Sites to not load ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: HOW TO SECURE INTERNET BROWSERS
    ... Disable: Download unsigned ActiveX controls ... Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting ... High safety: Java permissions ... > Disabling Java, and Java-Script, may cause some Web Sites to not load ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: HOW TO SECURE INTERNET BROWSERS
    ... Disable: Download unsigned ActiveX controls ... Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting ... High safety: Java permissions ... > Disabling Java, and Java-Script, may cause some Web Sites to not load ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Browser window resizes
    ... I never heard of this before but, maybe you can try disabling your java ...