Re: MMC stopped working

there is a hot fix from widows that fix this problem like a charm

'When I tried to open Device Manager or the Computer Management window,
I received an error message: "MMC cannot open the file
C:\WINDOWS\system32\devmgmt.msc"'
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914231)

--
Angeldark

  • Re: Carpentry Need Help.
    ... Old buildings are often a bit wonky. ... It's part of their charm. ... Not mention that applying a "fix" to something like this from ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: 2.6.5 panic while unloading cisco_ipsec
    ... I don't have a fix for you, but I would propose that you try an open source alternative instead: ... It worked for me like a charm, and the most important issue is, that it's a complete user-space application without any need for kernel modules at all :-) ... > (Not sure if there is anything above this, this is all that fit on the ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Device Manager "the selected file cannot be found"
    ... When intalling iMesh Light I had some serious problems. ... I can't open device manager at all. ... D/load and run the fix provided by Kelly Theriot: ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Date format causing great problems!
    ... This is a fix I found in vb.net and worked like a charm for me. ... Joe ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Date format causing great problems in my app.
    ... This is a fix I found in vb.net and worked like a charm for me. ... Joe ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)