Re: Error Message on Update

Thanks!

"R. C. White" <rc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:udXZlRVZKHA.2160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Connie.

Regedit.exe is a very powerful program, not intended for novices. If you don't understand what you've seen so far, please try to find a geek to help you. Mistakes in editing the Registry can result in a computer that won't even boot.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Connie" <noone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:#QMHsrTZKHA.5108@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I get to Microsoft in the path and I see MSSQLServer. ( No 1. setup or resume). On the right hand side panel, I see under Name :Default, under Type: Reg_SZ and under Data: Value Not Set ???

"Flavius" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e1edc356a05a841d8560e9ea1a2eeafd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Connie;1190533 Wrote:
How do I do to HKEY etc.?

"Flavius" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9a0d2079d7e4902806143e8a644457bb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >

> > Service
> > go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft
> > SQL\Server\MSSQL.1\Setup\Resume, if set to 1, change to 0
> > +restart
> >

> > --
> > Flavius

You have to open regedit: