Re: Error Message on Update

I get to Microsoft in the path and I see MSSQLServer. ( No 1. setup or resume). On the right hand side panel, I see under Name :Default, under Type: Reg_SZ and under Data: Value Not Set ???

"Flavius" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e1edc356a05a841d8560e9ea1a2eeafd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Connie;1190533 Wrote:
How do I do to HKEY etc.?

"Flavius" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9a0d2079d7e4902806143e8a644457bb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >

> > Service
> > go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft
> > SQL\Server\MSSQL.1\Setup\Resume, if set to 1, change to 0
> > +restart
> >

> > --
> > Flavius

You have to open regedit:

Start>>Search>>regedit

and there you'll find registry keys.

--
Flavius

  • Re: SBS setup fails
    ... I have performed further research about the intergrated setup wizard ... you run the Setup program for Small Business Server. ... the Sysvol folder is located in the Windows folder. ... companies that are independent of Microsoft. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: AD error
    ... I tried running the "Setup" from CD2 but it doesn't run. ... Click Services tab and select Hide All Microsoft Services and Disable ... The issue may be caused by corrupted profile for administrator ... Click Install Exchange System Management Tools only. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Made a big mistake - VPN and RPC over HTTP (SBS 2003 Prem.)
    ... But I work one F/T and 2 P/T jobs now; the cost of a PSS ... installed service. ... box...continueing setup. ... Microsoft Certified Trainer ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Made a big mistake - VPN and RPC over HTTP (SBS 2003 Prem.)
    ... Cliff, I know your advice is sound, but I don't trust my abilities to do ... installed service. ... box...continueing setup. ... Microsoft Certified Trainer ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: OT: Trouble with Microsoft Word. Long
    ... > Abrasha wrote: ... Microsoft Word will no longer load. ... the setup ... >> this installation, I get the same error message when I try to start Word. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)