Re: Svchost.exe Problem....

I am having a very similar problem with my machine. I experience the
same problem only it happens when using Adobe products, Autodesk
Products, watching video, and most recently playing Dragon Age: Origins.
I spent the better part of the morning on the phone with Alienware's
Tech support, only to find out what I already knew. All the hardware on
my machine is working properly. I have trolled so many forums I can't
remember them all anymore. If anyone has any ideas please help.
P.S. I too have reformatted (twice actually) as this has been an
ongoing problem for about two months.

--
Waatulakula
.