Re: Browser window resizes

I never heard of this before but, maybe you can try disabling your java
script?

--
baghb14

  • Re: HOW TO SECURE INTERNET BROWSERS
    ... Disable: Download unsigned ActiveX controls ... Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting ... High safety: Java permissions ... > Disabling Java, and Java-Script, may cause some Web Sites to not load ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: HOW TO SECURE INTERNET BROWSERS
    ... Disable: Download unsigned ActiveX controls ... Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting ... High safety: Java permissions ... > Disabling Java, and Java-Script, may cause some Web Sites to not load ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: HOW TO SECURE INTERNET BROWSERS
    ... Disable: Download unsigned ActiveX controls ... Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting ... High safety: Java permissions ... > Disabling Java, and Java-Script, may cause some Web Sites to not load ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Browser window resizes
    ... "baghb14" wrote: ... I never heard of this before but, maybe you can try disabling your java ...
  • Re: Why PHP is so succesfull?
    ... Trent> sounds like a lot of hassle to me. ... I've never written CGI scripts with Java myself. ... copying my first Hello World CGI java script to your ...
    (comp.programming)