Re: System idle process

Alright it's good that's a good thing... for you, but you wouldn't say
that if you were on my computer. Even my cursor is moving like flash
lights in night clubs. I won't describe all the problems it gave, but
please tell at least how to make it back to normal, or a you alreay
mentioned how to press the start button. Because even when I'm playing
games that usually take not less than all of my CPU it doesn't get
low... at ALL.

Landry

--
Landry

  • Re: [9fans] Parallels v 3 and Plan 9, anyone tried yet?
    ... page 'Installing in parallels desktop on Mac OS X' ... but the mouse cursor does funny things. ... moving mouse moving south-east and can erase by moving mouse north-west. ... hget -o opens existing file without truncate, ...
    (comp.os.plan9)
  • Re: An unexpected error occured with the method
    ... So why are you selecting the columns? ... If the indicator column isn't visible ... Moving the cursor to tasks to ...
    (microsoft.public.project.vba)
  • Re: [opensuse] RE Processors
    ... Cursor kept disappearing; changed to software cursor and now OK. ... KDE on 64 bit dual core and sing../lib64/firefox/firefox.shle core machines ... and apart from the loss of flash in browsers ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: ive got a simple excel problem that needs solving...
    ... Each time you hit TAB, ... >>> record collection as they don't make Access for the Mac unfortunately. ... >>> Comment) i want the cursor to jump to the 1st column of the next row ... >>> (instead of moving the cursor down with the arrow and key's and then ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: [opensuse] RE Processors
    ... Cursor kept disappearing; changed to software cursor and now OK. ... xdm or kdm will not run directly from booting in level5. ... and apart from the loss of flash in browsers ...
    (SuSE)