RE: MSVBVM50.dll Problem

"KillerK" wrote:

Hi there,
I have just installed a program and everytime I try to run it, I get an
error saying that MSVBVM50.dll is required. I do not know what that is. Is
there anyway I can get the program to run? I have already tried compatibility
mode but that does not seem to help.

Thanks!

  • RE: MSVBVM50.dll Problem
    ... i have the same problem whith DataStufion program i've downloaded the missing ... DLL but still not working ... "KillerK" wrote: ... I have just installed a program and everytime I try to run it, ...
  • Runtime error when clicking a link in IE 6 Windows 2000
    ... I don't know if anybody can help but everytime I click on a link it comes up ... with an error saying "A runtime error has occured. ... Do you wish to debug? ...
  • Problem with file lsapp.exe
    ... I'm fixing my neighbor's computer. ... The problem is everytime you try to access the internet through IE 6 you get an error saying cannot find lsapp.exe file and then the computer shuts down. ...
  • Windows XP Service Pack 3 setup Error
    ... Everytime I try to download the service pack 3 it will get almost done and ... them pops up with an error saying "Access is Denied". ...
  • WMP 9 Internal application error
    ... hi, my cousin is having trouble with his media player 9, everytime he opens ... it he gets an error saying, an internal application error has occured, what ... is wrong with his media player and can it be easily sorted by remote desktop? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)