Error Message on Update

I have repeatedly tried to to do an update on SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 KB970892 and I receive error message # 737D. Can anyone tell me what this update is and how I can install it?

  • RE: SQL Server 2005 faulure when updating to SP1
    ... When installing the Service Pack, ... SQL Server 2005 faulure when updating to SP1 ... During the install, users that are having this same problem get ... Configuring ACL: ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: upgrading cluster hardware
    ... The install process puts RTM binaries on the new node. ... be updated with any service packs or hotfixes you ran. ... Microsoft SQL Server MVP ... > Do I have to install the service pack again? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Re: Blue Screen of Death in Windows XP
    ... transcribed the STOP error message. ... just before the word Address then that is crucial information. ... Does your Windows XP install CD have Service Pack 2 integrated into ... If not then you may need to create a new install CD with Service ...
  • Re: Unable to install the printer
    ... I really need to know the service pack available. ... >You may need to call the toll free Microsoft Technical ... >> Error Message is Print processor doesn't exist. ... >> actually we install 2 type of drivers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)
  • Re: Can I install XP Office 2003 SP3?
    ... What is your Outlook error message? ... || are required for nor will they install in Office 2003. ... || is currently only one service pack: ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)