Lightscribe problems

Hi, I am experiencing lightscribe problems, I have recently had a new hard
drive fitted by H.P and when the laptop came back it was perfect for a week.
Then when I go to label a disc the lightsribe program just freezes and stops
working
I have tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling it but it is still
the same.
I have also tried another labelling program that is on my laptop but this
does the same thing. I need some help please
my hp g70 macine is running vista home premium.

regards Pat
p.s. everything else seems to work, also the drive says that it is working
o.k.
.