JIT Debugging, Where can I found files for settings

After HP health check completed it's job I had info msg:

" JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box."

What does it mean, and where could I find these config files. .

Relevant Pages

  • dror
    ... System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from ... To enable just in time (JIT) debugging, the config file for this ...
  • poz mail merge error
    ... System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from ... To enable just in time (JIT) debugging, the config file for this ...
  • Re: Debug still in kernel
    ... I can confirm debug symbols is still in the kernel, ... likely used for backtraces and debugging when a kernel panic happens. ... It should have been removed from the GENERIC config file ... after RELENG_8_0_RELEASE tag is made. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Wrong COM version for Interop Assembly
    ... I need to create a config file with: ... > 2.0 of the .NET framework. ... If I debug the component as soon as it is ... > would have to be so for debugging I suppose. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)
  • Re: Debugging Class Library
    ... After changing the setting you recommended, F5 result in an error of: "Unable to start debugging on the web server. ... Not enough storage is available to complete this operation." ... The .bin dll showing in the virtual directory runs fine. ... It is using the .config file in the virtual directory. ...