Re: Major Problem

Hello illskillz,

You might see if doing a '*_System_Restore_*'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/76905-system-restore-how.html) at
boot using a restore point dated before you had this problem may be able
to fix it for you.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

illskillz700;1177006 Wrote:
My computer is freezing about 10 seconds after being unlocked or
restarted. The desktop, bottom bar and start menu all freeze but if i am
able to open applications before everything freezes i can use them while
the rest of the computer is still frozen. ctrl+alt+del opens the normal
page and i can open task manager but that instantly freezes. The login
page isnt frozen thoug because from the ctrl alt del menu i can change
users and resart my computer from there but thats it. I dont know whats
wrong please help!!!!!!!!!!!1

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'