Re: Mouse Freezing when brought out of sleep mode.

I have the same problem, with a wireless USB mouse, but I've found it does wake up eventually after a minute or more so you might try waiting longer. A work around is to log off (using the keyboard) and then right back on which is faster than doing a full restart.

"novella8056" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3be014631d8582752a130ff7530ef4d7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When our computer goes into sleep mode and we try to wake it the mouse
is frozen. We have to restart to allow us to use the mouse. Is there a
fix for this?

--
novella8056

  • RE: hybernation issue
    ... Just tell you it happens also with my laptop, ... I wake it up from stand by. ... I have not found the fix yet, ... > listen to music i have to restart me computer, & it is DRIVING ME NUTS!!! ...
  • Mouse Freezing when brought out of sleep mode.
    ... When our computer goes into sleep mode and we try to wake it the mouse ... We have to restart to allow us to use the mouse. ... fix for this? ...
  • Re: Reboot after shutdown
    ... Does it still restart? ... If so go to BIOS and look for something like "Wake on LAN" or "Wake on ... ring", normally under Power tab. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: ?? auto start up when PC is off!?!
    ... Look in the Bios for a 'wake up' setting ... Or disconnect the mains lead ... starts up at 1:00 am will restart itself. ...
  • USB mouse to serial mouse
    ... When I disconnect my wireless USB mouse (which runs out of power to quickly) ... and then restart my computer with a normal mouse (green plug) connected the ...