Mouse Freezing when brought out of sleep mode.

When our computer goes into sleep mode and we try to wake it the mouse
is frozen. We have to restart to allow us to use the mouse. Is there a
fix for this?

--
novella8056

  • Re: windows restart by itself.
    ... next day, the computer was in sleep mode, after I moved ... the mouse to wake it up I got the message stating that " ... Windows has encountered an eror, ... program and restart windows" after restart the computer, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.file_system)
  • RE: hybernation issue
    ... Just tell you it happens also with my laptop, ... I wake it up from stand by. ... I have not found the fix yet, ... > listen to music i have to restart me computer, & it is DRIVING ME NUTS!!! ...
  • Re: Mouse Freezing when brought out of sleep mode.
    ... I have the same problem, with a wireless USB mouse, but I've found it does wake up eventually after a minute or more so you might try waiting longer. ... A work around is to log off and then right back on which is faster than doing a full restart. ... fix for this? ...
  • Re: Sleep mode and the mouse
    ... the McKally Keyboard I have installed would bring the system out of ... Today, when the system goes into sleep mode, it takes the mouse down ... The "new" behavior that you're describing is the standard behavior and I ... IME some mice will wake Tiger with movement, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: HELP....I MESSED UP MY HUSBANDS COMPUTER!
    ... I talked with our son last night, who bought my husband the ... bought it and that there was some things happening with it for awhile. ... As the system is rebooting I get a "sleep mode" box then it ... into a screen that says it will restart in __ seconds. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)