Re: How Clone my primary drive

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:09:00 +0100, "DL" <notvalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Or create the cd's

<rmo555@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:8lafd51ghqgt0ejlfo70f2k95dde1s85ep@xxxxxxxxxx
I want to use Acronis to clone my disk (laptop). How do I choose a
disk and plug it in to my laptop (which only has one disk drive and no
extra bays)?

Would take too many CDs.

  • Re: Dreaded Inspiron 1545 "Plugged In - Not Charging"
    ... In July 2009 I purchased a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop as an 8th grade ... management software) to hardware (Charger cord, power board, motherboard, ... definitively claims that the power board behind the plug receptacle need ... charging circuit is probably OK and a new charger/adapter is needed. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: The new Google Groups went into effect today...
    ... scrubbing program that allegedly provides a wipe sufficient for some ... the thumb drive in my laptop and go. ... I just sync the thumb to my ... I can also plug that thumb drive into ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Dreaded Inspiron 1545 "Plugged In - Not Charging"
    ... For a couple of days after wedging some foam under the plug & flashing the BIOS the battery was charging without intervention. ... Yesterday, I plugged the laptop back in & it was "plugged-in, not charging" again. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Analog/digital phoneline tester
    ... :> Can somebody tell me the technical difference between analog phone lines ... computers and digital phone system were meeting in motel rooms. ... one end to plug into the line you want to test. ... lets you know what type line it is before you plug your laptop in. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: i cant get on the internet, help!!!!!
    ... Plug the cable back into your desktop; open a command prompt and enter ... reboot the notebook or execute ipconfig /renew. ... > my laptop is a gateway notebook. ... > however when i open the Intel PRO/100 VE Network ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)