Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Microsoft Forums!

I have no complaint as far as effectiveness of msnews.microsoft.com. But to be fair to Leroy.........
Partial quote from Leroy..... " ..... without any nonsense or disruptive trolls....."
If you don't know what he was referring to, please have a look at Windows.Vista.General newsgroup.
I have just unsubscribed that one.
t-4-2

"Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OY$BvzbTKHA.504@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leroy wrote:

For those desiring a professional environment without any nonsense or
disruptive trolls, visit the new Microsoft Forums:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories/

And who are you? Why should people go to the web forum instead of here?
Certainly it's another venue for free tech support, but you give the
impression that you're chasing people away and that they'll get no answers
here, which is certainly not the case.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: Conversation with the US Attorney--District of Connecticut
    ... "complaint" means something to lawyers... ... document which launches a legal process. ... I believe he was referring to her supporting data...the materials she ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: Less kidney in the pie for women.
    ... Two main steps determine who is placed on the UNOS kidney transplant ... chance of survival or some women don't think they will have a good outcome," ... Are the majority of the referring nephrologists male?. ... but is it not possible that some complaint ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: does -> s?
    ... Was because it was obvious what I was referring to: ... has posted a negative comment about ROT13. ... I didn't mention a "complaint" until after Antonio incorrectly ... You even originally agreed with me that a "negative response" is not ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Game 67---June 10th---Grades & thoughts!
    ... complaint in the good "slow" days. ... I wasn't referring to download time/speed. ... Now filtering out all posts originating from Google Groups. ... The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)