Re: Can a Vista Startup Repair last 5 hours?

Every thing you say is true, but the main question posted has not been answered by anyone. By the way, Ken, I remember you from the Windows95 days as one of the best
helpers for those of us who wander away from doing computer things properly. Nice to see your name again. Bill Walsh