How do I restore to Original Factory Settings with Vista?
- From: salah <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:15:16 -0500
I have an Acer Aspire 3690 Laptop with Windows *Vista home basic*. I
have had problems with spyware and viruses and such and now the thing
runs slowly in whatever i am doing and some time got stuck. How do i
*restore* it *to* original *factory* *settings*?
I understand there may be "better" solutions, but i really don't mind
restoring *to* original *settings* and losing all the data on the disk.
I've already backed up all my important files i want *to* save.
when I p::urchased:: the labtop, CD recovery disk is not included with
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance
ALL THE BEST;
- Prev by Date: Re: upgrading to 8gigs
- Next by Date: Re: How do I restore to Original Factory Settings with Vista?
- Previous by thread: Re: Selection Rectangle Mouse Lag... Darn
- Next by thread: Re: How do I restore to Original Factory Settings with Vista?