How do I restore to Original Factory Settings with Vista?

Hi all;

I have an Acer Aspire 3690 Laptop with Windows *Vista home basic*. I
have had problems with spyware and viruses and such and now the thing
runs slowly in whatever i am doing and some time got stuck. How do i
*restore* it *to* original *factory* *settings*?
I understand there may be "better" solutions, but i really don't mind
restoring *to* original *settings* and losing all the data on the disk.
I've already backed up all my important files i want *to* save.

Note:
when I p::urchased:: the labtop, CD recovery disk is not included with
the package!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance
ALL THE BEST;
SALAH

--
salah

  • Re: Iexplorer cpu usage 97% at startup
    ... If only viruses were the only bad things out there. ... Trojans, spyware, adware and other scumware exists. ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... You should at least turn on the built in firewall. ...
  • Re: IE cannot "find" google.com
    ... IE is very open to gathering spyware and viruses. ... Internet Explorer because it's what the customer was using. ... I tell them if they use Microsoft Windows don't use Internet Explorer! ...
  • Re: start up freeze, on windows XP pro
    ... Try scanning your computer from viruses or spyware. ... Also try scanning your computer from any spyware, ... Lastly, if you haven't upgraded to Windows XP Service Pack 2, I recommend ...
  • Re: Why is SP2 so big? It doesnt do much
    ... >Windows Update service. ... >Does sp2 make xp immune to all the viruses and spywares/adwares on Internet? ... its an OS not an anti virus/anti spam/anti spyware product. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Dell Dimension 4550 Keeps Rebooting
    ... I don't think there could be any viruses or spyware, ... bacause Windows won't run long enough before it reboots to run anything. ... >>> configured to automatically restart during a fatal error. ...