Re: Can't Replace Corrupt autochk.exe
- From: HMT <HMT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 20:38:01 -0700
I right-clicked the command prompt and selected Run as Administrator. I
assume that's what you mean by elevated command prompt?
Did you run sfc /scannow with "elevated" command prompt?
::If *ANYONE* in this forum helps you, please click on
their *REP* icon. Thanks! (the middle scale icon in the upper right
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
- Next by Date: side-by-side configuration is incorrect vista 64bit for all programs!
- Previous by thread: Re: Can't Replace Corrupt autochk.exe
- Next by thread: side-by-side configuration is incorrect vista 64bit for all programs!