Re: Vista sleep/wake problem
- From: mentormatt8 <mentormatt8.3znf4d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:44:22 +0100
After I put my computer to sleep, which happens fine, the cpu wakes up
itself in my bag and goes to critical battery mode. I have found the
for wake up, using event viewer, to TCP/IP network program waking the
when it detects that the cpu has moved out of a network I was using
put the cpu to sleep. It does not happen when I leave the cpu in one
network, for example at home.
From event viewer (reason for wakeup): TCP/IP, The system detected
network adapter Wireless Network Connection was connected to the
has initiated normal operation. then it wakes up.
Any suggestions to disable this task from happening when a new network
detected or a network is left.
Have you tried Start/Control Panel/System and Maintenance/System/Device
Manager/Network Adapters/Your Network Adapter/Wake-Up Capabilities
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: RE: Restore files to new user location after Vista reinstall.
- Next by Date: Re: Cant change my background
- Previous by thread: To: Ken Blake MVP, advise ?
- Next by thread: Re: Cant change my background