RE: "Class Not Registered" Error Message: Huh?

Hello Scott,

See if anything here helps.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22CLASS+NOT+%0D%0AREGISTERED%22.++&ei=UTF-8&fr=hp-pvdt

Ǝиçεl
◕‿◕
-=-

"Scott Seely" wrote:

I run Vista Home Premium on my HP laptop. When I try to open the
recycle bin, or if I try to open items on the list that pops up when the
start button is clicked (Computer, music, network, games...) I get an
error message window with a large red X and it says "CLASS NOT
REGISTERED". What's going on, and how do I fix this?

  • Re: Sound card
    ... If you have a problem with a window in your home, you fix or replace it, you ... and folders are placed in recycle bin, they are not removed unless you empty ... > accidentally deleted the whole sound card. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Recycle bin sorting error
    ... Have you managed to fix it? ... This appears to be a consistently reproducible bug. ... to the Recycle Bin the sort order is screwed up. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Recycle bin problem
    ... Just reading about it fixed it. ... the recycle bin anyway and it worked without the fix. ... If you cannot empty the Recycle Bin to delete the files in it, ... '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*' ...
  • Re: Recycle bin registry setting needed please?
    ... itself to my recycle bin for protected files. ... Clean up the Norton Internet Security files and registry entries that were ... left over by the uninstaller and see if this will fix the problem. ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ...
  • Corrupted Recycle Bin with Folder Redirection Group Policy
    ... Does anyone know how to fix the following error that occurs on Vista SP1 ... want to empty the Recycle Bin for this drive? ... This same error is issued for the Links folder once ... It is issued when logged in using a different user account than the account ...