Re: Webcam

I see. I should know more once I bought my webcam.
Thank you.
t-4-2

"SC Tom" <sc@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:es9h7$IRKHA.1372@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Gateway came with software to activate the cam, but it required separate software to connect to others. That's why I needed something like Skype. Your camera software may differ. Check your manual or the manufacturer's web site and see what they recommend.

SC Tom

"t-4-2" <dhuang1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uGrFJMIRKHA.4580@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, here is what I need to know FOR SURE.
I know all webcams come with a program to install. What I need to know is
>>> do I need another program installed in order to communicate with my
sister. All we need is to be able to talk and see each other via the webcam.
Do I need program such as Skype ? Thank you.

t-4-2