Re: help!!!!!!

"Charlie Tame" <charlie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:#KPw5Vd0JHA.5744@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kamen Virus wrote:
hi there im haven sum problems wit my laptop i 4got my password 2 my
admin. account and iunno how 2 get back on it i only have access 2 the
guest account and all my files and skool stuff is on the admin. account
so how do i recover my password and im running the the basic vista

It is incredibly easy to get into any Windows system by getting a copy of the CD from this website.

http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/

If you can burn CDs you just need to make on, insert it, and follow the defaults in most cases. If you can't get enough access to make a CD yourself maybe a friend can burn one for you?

Is there also a CD to automatically correct spelling and grammar? ;-)

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level