Re: help!!!!!!

Kamen Virus wrote:
hi there im haven sum problems wit my laptop i 4got my password 2 my
admin. account and iunno how 2 get back on it i only have access 2 the
guest account and all my files and skool stuff is on the admin. account
so how do i recover my password and im running the the basic vista

It is incredibly easy to get into any Windows system by getting a copy of the CD from this website.

http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/

If you can burn CDs you just need to make on, insert it, and follow the defaults in most cases. If you can't get enough access to make a CD yourself maybe a friend can burn one for you?

  • Re: Incoming E-Mail - cant create contact in OU
    ... central admin pool different than the web app. ... that account a little (if the web app is compromised or something, ... So I started with giving the app pool account domain admins permissions then ...
  • RE: [Full-disclosure] Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows Local Workstation Admins t
    ... Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows ... Local Workstation Admins to Temporarily Escalate Privileges and Login as ... Cached Domain Admin Accounts ... administrator" is a "bigger" administrator than the local administrator. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows Local Workstation Admins t
    ... Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows ... Local Workstation Admins to Temporarily Escalate Privileges and Login as ... Cached Domain Admin Accounts ... administrator" is a "bigger" administrator than the local administrator. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Security Breach in AD! Help!
    ... > about 5 minutes the user was removed from the built in admin group. ... > changed the default domain policy, the default domain controller policy, ... >> auditing of account logon for success and failure and account management ... >> success and failure in Domain Controller Security Policy. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: cant verify disk
    ... She went to DU, and when she pressed "verify disk", it asked her user ... Disk Utility has required an administrator name and password for certain ... This is clearly a task which requires admin privileges, ... seriously mucked up with her user account settings in the NetInfo ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)