help!!!!!!

hi there im haven sum problems wit my laptop i 4got my password 2 my
admin. account and iunno how 2 get back on it i only have access 2 the
guest account and all my files and skool stuff is on the admin. account
so how do i recover my password and im running the the basic vista

--
Kamen Virus

  • Re: Access Denied - Old Desktop HD
    ... Administrator account is normally blank. ... Also See: Forgotten your Windows XP Home passwordhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/894902/en-us ... new laptop comes. ... NO Admin access). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Search Assistant Not Working Right - First Test Results
    ... logged in on the laptop when you ran IEFix? ... the Admin? ... IEFix want's to be run for EACH account ...
  • Re: Incoming E-Mail - cant create contact in OU
    ... central admin pool different than the web app. ... that account a little (if the web app is compromised or something, ... So I started with giving the app pool account domain admins permissions then ...
  • Re: Cannot Log in
    ... My laptop was part of the severance. ... I have tried to log in as admin as I have the admin name and password and am ... Now I cannot log in either on my account or on the admin account. ... Please log in as a local administrative user and join this system back to ...
  • RE: [Full-disclosure] Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows Local Workstation Admins t
    ... Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows ... Local Workstation Admins to Temporarily Escalate Privileges and Login as ... Cached Domain Admin Accounts ... administrator" is a "bigger" administrator than the local administrator. ...
    (Bugtraq)