RE: Start Menu Office 2007 shortcuts have stopped working

I am experiencing the same problems on my Vista 64 Ultimate machine with Office 2007. Shortcuts on the Start menu don't work nor does typing Word in search and hitting enter. Starting from all programs, all the applications work fine. Double clicking on a file also launches it. The exception is Outlook which still launches fine from the start menu.

As per an earlier thread I removed Webex that was recently installed with no change and I uninstalled Irfan View that I had recently installed, again with no change. I know this was working prior and only started noticing this week.

Stephen