Black screen in vista after logging in

Hi everyone!

Recently I have been dealing with some problems with my pc. I have
Vista Home Premium. Turns out everytime I log in it shows a black screen
with a mouse pointer. The only way I get to the task manager is using
the command prompt via the 'repair your computer' option after I press
F8. Its the same issue even in Safe Mode. When I try to run explorer.exe
the task manager says it cant find it, so I dont know what to do now.

For what I've read it seems its some kind of virus but i dont know a
way to get to anti-virus in these circumstances. Can someone help me?

--
trouble23
trouble23's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/89402.htm

http://forums.techarena.in