IE pages not responding

I have been having to use the Task Manager to shut down Internet Explorer due
to the pages freezing up. When I open task manger it indicates that the page
is not responding. This happened approximately 30 times today alone. I have
no idea what is causing this problem so I don't have a clue as to what to do
to fix it. I finely got so frustrated I just gave up and shut my system down.
I'm running the VISTA operating system and, as stated above, I'm using
Internet Explorer for my browser. I don't know what other information you may
need to try to help me figure out what may be causing this problem. I'll be
happy to supply whatever info you may need.
I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks
--
my_realtor (Linda)

  • Re: IE pages not responding
    ... to the pages freezing up. ... When I open task manger it indicates that the page ... I'm running the VISTA operating system and, as stated above, I'm using ... need to try to help me figure out what may be causing this problem. ...
  • Re: IE pages not responding
    ... It may be a bad IE add-on causing the problem. ... When I open task manger it indicates that the ... I'm running the VISTA operating system and, as stated above, I'm using ... Internet Explorer for my browser. ...
  • Re: IE pages not responding
    ... my_realtor (Linda) ... It may be a bad IE add-on causing the problem. ... I'm running the VISTA operating system and, as stated above, I'm using ... Internet Explorer for my browser. ...
  • Re: IE pages not responding
    ... my_realtor (Linda) ... When I open task manger it indicates that the ... I'm running the VISTA operating system and, as stated above, I'm using ... need to try to help me figure out what may be causing this problem. ...
  • Re: IE wont launch - Windows Installer appears
    ... The fact that IE opens normally in Safe Mode indicates that another program, ... Start by disabling third-party toolbars and other add-ons. ... A legitimate program running in the background may be causing this. ... > When I attempt to launch Internet Explorer the Windows Installer appears. ...