Re: Internet Explorer 8 Beta

"BogdanF" <BogdanF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:44E2EA9E-9D77-485B-B7A3-A21FE484CE2A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I am using Windows Vista Home Premium x64 Service Pack 1.
If I install IE8... will it overwrite the IE7 ( and IE7 will become IE8 ) ?
or it will can be used as another browser and IE7 will be fine...

Thank You!

With all good wishes for a brilliant and happy Christmas season, I wish the
merriest of Christmas to you and your family.
And I wish you happiness and prosperity in the coming year.

IE8 Beta replaces IE7, but if you don't like it, you can uninstall the IE8 Beta update and it will revert to IE7.

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..