Re: does this make sense?

neurosynthetic;925035 Wrote:
Ok, well i am 31Gb/34GB SR space, and well, now that i know once it gets
to 34GB it wont take up any more space from there I am not half as
worried. I was thinking it would take up all my space until it was gone!
what a scare. Thanks again Airbot, you couldn't of been any more help.

Yes, you are welcome. No need to worry about it. ;)

--
Airbot

If I helped you then you can click on the scales :party:
If you helped me then Thank You.
Aaron

  • Re: Windows 2003 Server Replacement Problems
    ... I usually like to use .net instead of the long .local name, also because the .local name interferes with Mac OSx Rendezvous, but if you don't have Macs, don't worry about it. ... ANd since this is just a new DC, you wont' be able to change the name anyway, unless you start over and do a migration. ... Good luck! ...
  • Re: EPL New Years Day (R)
    ... Quoting The Scrutineer in rec.sport.soccer: ... Had we beat the Manchester sides, ... Don't worry, it wont be so one sided in a few weeks, I can promise you that, ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: The Amazing Human Body
    ... I wont have to worry about my pupils when I look at my wife, ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Parliament Square reclaimed for the People by students.
    ... interviewed they wont have to worry about high uni fees as they'd have ... OK Freudian slip, there were probably members of the police force wanting a fight but to be fair the students did give them an excuse. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: using GUI to create simulink stimuli
    ... An example of how I tested it with updating the 'time' variable working as a command counter (don’t worry I wont actually have a time variable as I know its not needed with column vectors): ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)