Re: does this make sense?

ok Airbot, I am resizing the restore points for my system restore. in
the instructions it says =3gb, can I do =10gb? + i now understand what
it is you were saying earlier, turns out my use shadow restorage space
was 30gb, which completely explains where the other 30gbs went. THANK
YOU VERY MUCH AIRBOT U OWN!

--
neurosynthetic

  • Re: MHTMLRedir.Exploit
    ... "Because this is an exploit only, there are no removal instructions, since ... This is a detection for the exploit, ... > 1) Disable System Restore ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • continuous boot loop
    ... part of the instructions on nortons site told me to ... temporarily disable sys restore. ... instructions, edited the reg and re- enabled it. ... use system restore to a point before ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: System restore not working
    ... I'm not trying to restore Windows to a previous state. ... System Restore isn't working in my compu. ... Here's what happened after I followed instructions on that webpage: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: system restore question
    ... When system restore is off, it's off, it's not taking restore points. ... > hardware device according to the instructions. ... > installer install whatever it wanted and then plug in the hardware device. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: system restore question
    ... > When system restore is off, it's off, it's not taking restore points. ... He did not install a new ... >> hardware device according to the instructions. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)