does this make sense?

btw I am "plzhelp"

I previously posted that my disk space was dropping every few house by
a couple GB. no way i downloaded that much. well I use jdiskreport to
open a tree of all my usage, now i added up all of the used space by me
and its about 26.7 or so. Looking at my free space, its missing like 60
Gb. how is it im only using 26.7 GB, but missing 60?

'[img=http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/194/23439334ky4.th.jpg]'
(http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23439334ky4.jpg)

Is it possible for viruses/spyware to have access to my HDD and store
things on it without me knowing (dumb question but seems like the only
logical explanation to me)

thank you for the help.

|Filename: 1.jpg |
|Download: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9032 |

neurosynthetic

  • Re: Caylees Grandma
    ... Now if the story about the cement slab outside ... "The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer ... Nancy Grace totally embarrassed Casey's attorney last night. ... stayed at the grandma's house. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Archaic words
    ... Peter Moylan wrote: ... are similar to what is missing, it would be good enough for a direct ... search for stolen property. ... but won't let the family into the house to ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Above my garden this evening
    ... nights ago and some relief that they didn't land on us. ... A helicopter crashed in my garden near Wargrave a couple of years ago, missing the house by about 10 feet. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Can I recover lost files in XP?
    ... booted into a light-blue screen that seemed to act like the old scandisk for ... there wasn't enough disk space, which seems odd since I have 120 Gig on that ... and I am missing about 11,000 files... ... Is there any way possible for me to recover these files?...Any way at all?... ...
  • Re: OT: recluse
    ... Could you get a company in to tidy up for you then do a bit each day to ... I relate to the recluse thing too as I couldn't leave the house until ... organized this thanksgiving so many of things were missing; ... that absence, that awful absence. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)