Re: explorer.exe does not run on startup

Thanks mate been running it like that forever. Didn't want to reinstall
vista cause it takes to long. Gonna try this out

--
wildfirebill

  • Re: WMP 11: I click and nothing! [Vista RANT]
    ... OEM version of Vista that came preinstalled on my notebook. ... the System restore disk that came with my Toshiba system indicate that to ... available to download for reinstall on the site for Windows Media Player 11 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Media player 11 wont play wmv files
    ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... The system should ask if you want to reinstall it. ... I can't definitely remember is there something like "Add/Remove programs" Control Panel applet in Vista?... ... Windows Media Player -> Set this program as default and clicking OK" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: WMP 11: I click and nothing! [Vista RANT]
    ... I definitely would not use a System Restore disk, ... using the Vista install CD if at all possible. ... there will be utterly no ability to reinstall Windows Media Player as ... OEM version of Vista that came preinstalled on my notebook. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Media player 11 wont play wmv files
    ... there must be a way to reinstall WMP... ... Windows Media Player -> Set this program as default and clicking OK" ... upon XP and absolute not applicable to Vista. ... and the agent installed a ton of codec on my computer ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: No display/Black screen
    ... I had to reinstall. ... I managed to save all important files as Vista accepted to write to a removable disk from the command box in repair mode and accepted wildcards in the copy function. ... Reacitvating the Vista administrator user with the "net user" command didn´t work. ... The recovery tool from Dell that reinstalls the factory settings including all preinstalled software worked perfectly so that the reinstalation work was limited. ...