Re: Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

hey, me again!

i disabled all my add ons and the problem did not go away. i then
attemped to download the hotfix mentioned above, hoping it might be okay
for vista despite saying XP, only to get the following error message

KB884538 Setup Error: the version of windows you have installed does
not match the update you are trying to install.

which obviously means there is no such hotfix for vista users.

i wouldnt be so stressed other than it is my e-mail account which
everything is delivered to and im in limbo wihtout it.

please help, thank you

Gemma

--
gemma114
gemma114's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/gemma114.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Cant run downloads; bad CRC
    ... Now when I try to download and install a file, I get an error message. ... If I am trying to open a Zip file, all files extract except for the ...
  • RE: Windows Update Error
    ... Reinstall the Latest OS service pack so that the windows update software ... Install windows installer 3.1 .. ... Download Post SP hotfixes from the internet. ... >>> A few weeks ago I started to recieve an error message when trying to update ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: MOS 2003 SP1 - Download not working
    ... In regards to the download of the ms office xp I too have been trying to ... > No error message was encountered as such, ... > not know where it (the ini file) resides. ... >>I had a tough time with this install and have a strong interest in helping ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: Error: The encoding process was unable to keep up with the amo
    ... I did an error message search and found this page - ... the audio stream and the video stream may queue ... The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download ... So I downloaded that but when I tried to install the fix it I got a message ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.encoder)
  • Re: malicious software removal tool update
    ... It doesn't give me any type of error message. ... lower right corner saying updates are ready to install. ... icon goes away, but nothing is downloaded or installed. ... After i solve the connection problem I will go back and try to download this ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)