Re: Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

hey, me again!

i disabled all my add ons and the problem did not go away. i then
attemped to download the hotfix mentioned above, hoping it might be okay
for vista despite saying XP, only to get the following error message

KB884538 Setup Error: the version of windows you have installed does
not match the update you are trying to install.

which obviously means there is no such hotfix for vista users.

i wouldnt be so stressed other than it is my e-mail account which
everything is delivered to and im in limbo wihtout it.

please help, thank you

Gemma

--
gemma114