Re: setup.exe has stopped working

Try right-clicking on the setup.exe>Run as Admin
--
Mad Mike

"BenKohlerCadmore" wrote:

Malke;1118434 Wrote:

Contact the game's tech support or look for game user forums. Without
knowing what game, it's impossible to be more specific. Offhand, I'd
guess
that the game wasn't designed for Vista. If there are
patches/workarounds,
the game mftr.'s tech support people are the go-to guys.

Malke

The Game is Command & Conquer: The First Decade. I used to have it on
Vista and used to play so it is nothing to do with that, but thanks
anyway. Ok thanks. I will ring them tomorow, or go back to Game and ask
them about it.

Cheers

--
BenKohlerCadmore

  • Re: Bottlenecks
    ... Viewsonic VX2025WM 20 inch is $342 at Mwave. ... I'm slowly building up my next game box. ... My present system runs CoD2 set ... good tech support and proven ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: msn game zone euchre
    ... call their tech support and ask them to either setup a "DMZ" ... I have tried everything but I am having major problems with trying to play euchre on this site. ... other scenario is that if I join a game then I either I cannot see all the players or I show that it is someone else's turn when the ... other players' are saying that it is my turn. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Final Fantasy XI ffxi
    ... Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits ... The game will connect with my ... POL tech support gave up on me so maybe ... POL Tech support pinged my computer and showed no problems. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: One more reason to say "Fuck Starforce"
    ... Ubisofts UK tech support manager the ... cause problems with the GAME, and will remain running when the game is ... they're not getting support calls about starforce ... figure that uninstalling the game would fix the problem. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)