Re: setup.exe has stopped working

Try right-clicking on the setup.exe>Run as Admin
Mad Mike

"BenKohlerCadmore" wrote:

Malke;1118434 Wrote:

Contact the game's tech support or look for game user forums. Without
knowing what game, it's impossible to be more specific. Offhand, I'd
that the game wasn't designed for Vista. If there are
the game mftr.'s tech support people are the go-to guys.

The Game is Command & Conquer: The First Decade. I used to have it on
Vista and used to play so it is nothing to do with that, but thanks
anyway. Ok thanks. I will ring them tomorow, or go back to Game and ask
them about it.

Posted via